Our Journey Starts Here

Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.
Psalm 119:105 NIV
(Please click and see labels below or on the sidebar for more content)

     Hello. I am Janaia. I am so grateful and blessed to be with you here in this blog. I know that it's not an accident why God brought you here. There's a purpose why you stumbled on this page. I just want you to know that whatever circumstance you're in, you are loved. His never-ending love will fill all the gaps we have in our hearts as we face each day. Like our father here on Earth, God is more than willing to hold our hand and lead us to the way we are supposed to go. He will never let us walk alone. There are times when we feel like no one is willing to walk with us, no one understands us and no one has the capability to listen to us. Believe me, I know. But in those times that we're on the verge of giving up, we can feel the love of God whispering, "you are not alone. I am here. You just have to hold My hand and trust Me." Walking with God every single day can bring peace and solitude. Why? (Spoiler alert) Because when He's on our side, He gives us the confidence to face every giant that will come in our way. The God of peace will crush Satan under our feet.

    Through God's grace, we are able to be the best version of who we are today.  It is not easy to keep on track with our actions. But there's a good news for that! The wisdom coming from Him makes us able to be aware and be alert in every situation we are in.

    Most of the posts that will be seen here are from my personal experiences and testimonies on how great God is to my life. May the content of this blog help you to be the woman of God as whom He wants us to be.

    Another site that helped me grow spiritually is the YouVersion app. It is an application that allows you to read thousands of bible plans and have a devotional time with God every day. You can subscribe to any plan that fits your current situation and I swear, they help a lot. They also have some challenges that when you completed them, you will get a badge. And the most interesting about this is that you can have those plans for free! You don't have to pay for anything. You can reach God and His Word through this app without losing any penny. Please click here to sign up: https://my.bible.com/.

     Are you ready to hold His hand and walk by faith? Come with me as God unfolds His greatest purpose for our lives. Let's walk on this journey together.

Always looking up,
J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12: Self-reflection

Day 23 - God's Plans

Day 4: He Knows the Unknown