Day 18: Worth Series - #1 He Calls Me By Name

He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name.
Psalms 147:4

    Do you ever wonder how many stars in total are there in space? If yes, we are the same. I always think if the number of stars is the same with the number of sands on the seashore. When we think of this, we think of infinity, endless, countless.

    But even the tiniest part of matter in this world is counted by God. He knows the number of stars, their classes and even their age. That is how big and powerful He is. He is the beginning, and the end; in other words, He is the Alpha and the Omega. God is the reason why we exist, and He is also the reason why we breathe. God has the capability to take our own life because He is the One who gave it.

    Spend a few minutes of this day breathing while closing your eyes as you feel the air that God has breathed into you. He knows you. He qualifies you. You have a purpose. There is a reason why you exist up until now. And we should be thankful, God has given us this opportunity to see the wonders of this world, His creation.

    He created you and me, and every living thing in this world and how amazing it is to imagine how He made that by just using His hand! It is truly indescribable how amazing and powerful God is. He holds everything in His hands, and more than willing to hold our hearts, too. We are the highest form of living beings in this world because God let that happen.

“My child, I created you. I already know your name even before your parents named you after you were born. I have created you wonderfully and I want you to know that I love you. I know your eye color, the shape of your face, the sound of your voice and every beat of your heart. I want you to know that even if I am the One who created everything, I still want your heart. Come to me and see more of the wonders I’ll be going to give you. Just hold My hand and trust me.”

    He deserves to be praised and worshiped, for He alone should all the glory be belonged to. As we worship God today, let us always think how BIG and GREAT He is. He can control everything and make our plans the best. He just needs our heart. Your heart, sister. Let us bring worship to Him together.

    Have a blessed day!

Song for you: Indescribable by Chris Tomlin

Always looking up,
J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12: Self-reflection

Day 23 - God's Plans

Day 4: He Knows the Unknown